Bangalore, Karnataka
1.4

I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where I have visited the site).

Now, I am ending up with spam.There is no 'unsubscribe' button and the company is rude.

(They haven't removed me from the list despite several replies) I don't know if the test is nice.

I don't care about it because, I may never be taking it either.As a person, I would love to spread the message that, spamming companies rarely carry any value.

Reason of review: Spam e-mails.

Preferred solution: Removal of my e-mail address from the spamming list.

I liked: Some people have got jobs through the test.

I didn't like: Spams.

Had an Experience with Amcat?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services Advertisement Review from Quezon City, Quezon City Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..." Read more Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed Jlm Staffing Solutions "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..." Read more Infinity Jobcom Employment Agency Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more Kelly Services Customer Care Review Kelly Services "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more