1.4

I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where I have visited the site).

Now, I am ending up with spam.There is no 'unsubscribe' button and the company is rude.

(They haven't removed me from the list despite several replies) I don't know if the test is nice.

I don't care about it because, I may never be taking it either.As a person, I would love to spread the message that, spamming companies rarely carry any value.

This person wrote the review because of "spam e-mails" of amcat test from Amcat and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amcat to "removal of my e-mail address from the spamming list".

The most disappointing in user's experience was spams. Author liked the most some people have got jobs through the test. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amcat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amcat?

Comments